If you are sitting at home and want to get your Aadhaar Card information, then this is a very easy process. This means that you can find out where you used your Aadhaar Card in the last six months. If you see that your Aadhaar has been misused, you can also file a complaint against it.
UIDAI has said on its website that this facility can be used to look at authentication details and obtain Aadhaar authentication history (NOTIFICATION) data. Also, you will need your registered mobile number to use this feature online.
1. First, paste this URL into ‘https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-adhaar’ on your browser window.
2. Then enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Card number in the Request box and write down the number shown on the right in the Security Code.
3. Then click ‘Generate OTP’. OTP will come on your register mobile number
4. Then there will be one page open, from which time you will be asked to enter the OTP.
5. Keep in mind that you can only view data for 6 months. By doing this, you will have all the information used in the Aadhaar card along with the date and time.
If you see any discrepancy in the history of your Aadhaar Card, then you can complain to UIDAI by calling 1945.